Our father who art in heaven -Lord I know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcjcpurple

Beloved of All
Our father who art in heaven -Lord I know that you hear our prayers; Lord I keep praying the same thing over and over again because I don't have the answer that I am seeking and it is hurting me dearly because I don't know that staying here in this relationship and wondering if we will be married in May is going to happen -this man has been in my life for twelve and a half years and I keep praying that he still loves me and that we will be married as planned - sometimes I get thoughts that I am not praying the right way or that you have more important prayers to answer Lord and that you will hear my cry when it is time. LORD help me to learn to pray and stop straying away and to keep praying every night not only when my heart is hardened. Lord I pray that you help me through and guide us to find that love again and commit to be with each other for the rest of our lives. Amen.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, always obey, respect, and honor You with my life. God bless me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It! And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Our Father who art in Heaven who's Holy Spirit and Power dwells in us I come to You in Jesus name 🙌 AMEN 🙏 ♥️ 🙌 Father I hope that You have a wonderful bless day and week full of Glory Honor Praise Worship and Thanksgiving from all Your children's gratefulness in Jesus name 🙌 AMEN 🙏 For thine is...
Replies
5
Views
327
Our Father who art in Heaven who's Holy Spirit and Power dwells in us in Jesus name 🙌 AMEN 🙌 Father I hope that You have a wonderful bless evening and week full of Glory Honor Praise Worship and Thanksgiving from all Your children's gratefulness in Jesus name 🙌 AMEN 🙌 For thine is the Kingdom...
Replies
4
Views
362
Our Father who art in Heaven who's Holy Spirit and Power dwells in us I come to You as a humble grateful child in Christ Jesus with a heart and mouth full of Thanksgiving for all things in Jesus name AMEN ❤️ 🙏 🙌 For thine is the Kingdom Power and Glory forever and ever AMEN 🙌 Bless us be or...
Replies
11
Views
556
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,700
Messages
16,779,910
Members
648,236
Latest member
Guydarford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom