Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Joshua 2:8-9 - “Before the spies went to sleep that night, Rahab went up on the roof to talk with them. “I know the Lord has given you this land,” she told them. “We are all afraid of you. Everyone in the land is living in terror.” NLT

Many times, we are afraid of our enemies or battles in our lives. But in reality, they are the ones who are afraid of us. From this end, they might look like giants before us. They might be more numerous and resourceful than us. But the truth is that they know that God is on our side and they are afraid of us.
We see this truth in the life of Israelites. Joshua had sent spies to Jericho before they could go and attack them. Joshua and his people were apprehensive about them and all the nations in the promised land. Forty years ago during the time of Moses, ten of the twelve spies had brought negative news that the nations in the promised land were like giants and numerous and they will never be able to overcome them. The whole nation went by their report and forfeited the promised land. But what was actually happening in the enemy's side was that they had heard all the mighty acts of God that He performed in Egypt. They had heard about drying up of the Red sea. They were all gripped with fear and had no heart for the battle. But unfortunately, Israelites failed to trust God and ended up dying in the wilderness.
Now a new generation has risen under the leadership of Joshua. They are ready to advance and attack their enemies. At this point, They hear this encouraging news from Rahab, a prostitute living in the land of Jericho that they were all afraid of Israelites.
So let us not be afraid to face the battles in our personal lives, family lives, spiritual lives, finances, business, job, etc. Our enemies, Satan and his demons know that we have Almighty God on our side and we are well able to defeat all his works. But if we give in to fear, he may overcome us! So with God let us fight our battles with courage and triumph over them!

Stay blessed!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Joshua 2:8-9 - “Before the spies went to sleep that night, Rahab went up on the roof to talk with them. “I know the Lord has given you this land,” she told them. “We are all afraid of you. Everyone in the land is living in terror.” NLT

Many times, we are afraid of our enemies or battles in our lives. But in reality, they are the ones who are afraid of us. From this end, they might look like giants before us. They might be more numerous and resourceful than us. But the truth is that they know that God is on our side and they are afraid of us.
We see this truth in the life of Israelites. Joshua had sent spies to Jericho before they could go and attack them. Joshua and his people were apprehensive about them and all the nations in the promised land. Forty years ago during the time of Moses, ten of the twelve spies had brought negative news that the nations in the promised land were like giants and numerous and they will never be able to overcome them. The whole nation went by their report and forfeited the promised land. But what was actually happening in the enemy's side was that they had heard all the mighty acts of God that He performed in Egypt. They had heard about drying up of the Red sea. They were all gripped with fear and had no heart for the battle. But unfortunately, Israelites failed to trust God and ended up dying in the wilderness.
Now a new generation has risen under the leadership of Joshua. They are ready to advance and attack their enemies. At this point, They hear this encouraging news from Rahab, a prostitute living in the land of Jericho that they were all afraid of Israelites.
So let us not be afraid to face the battles in our personal lives, family lives, spiritual lives, finances, business, job, etc. Our enemies, Satan and his demons know that we have Almighty God on our side and we are well able to defeat all his works. But if we give in to fear, he may overcome us! So with God let us fight our battles with courage and triumph over them!

Stay blessed!
It's so exhorting Amen

Stay blessed!
Amen & amen

Similar Requests

• Article
rqu.st/4807128 YouTube 12 MIDNIGHT 25 MINUTES TO GO IF YOU CANT ATTEND PLEASE PRAY AND LEAVE PRAYERS AND OR MESSAGES OF SUPPORT TO THE JEWS WHO ARE NOT PART OF WHO MESSIAH WARNED ABOUT IN REVELATIONS - AND I KNOW THE BLASPHEMY OF THOSE WHO SAY THEY ARE JEWS BUT ARE NOT THEY ARE THE SYNAGOUE OF...
Replies
Views
  • Article
7 Verses That Encourage Us to Have Faith over Fear Micah Maddox Author, speaker June 12, 2023 Fear isn’t something new we are dealing with in our lifetime. We can trace fear all the way back to the very beginning, when the evil one tempted Eve in the garden. At his sly request of questioning...
Replies
Views
  • Article
https://connectusfund.org/20-encouraging-prayers-for-confidence Pray These Prayers in Jesus' Name... Assurance Prayer Dear Lord, it is in confidence that I approach you. I know that you will grant me everything I ask from you if it is part of your plan for my life. I need your Spirit to walk...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Your wives, your little ones, and your cattle, shall remain in the land which Moses gave you on this side Jordan; but ye shall pass before your brethren armed, all the mighty men of valour, and help them; Until the LORD have given your brethren rest, as he hath given you, and they also have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But he saith unto them, It is I; be not afraid. Then they willingly received him into the ship: and immediately the ship was at the land whither they went. —John 6:20-21 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Jesus comes to his disciples to comfort them in their worst nightmare - a storm on the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom