Our children will serve the Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Fast and pray daily for your children, grandchildren and greatchldren will serve the living God and praise His holy name during their life time.

Grandchildren bring such a joy.
Jesus has sent to our home.
I am giving all of them to God.
He will guide their life to heaven.
They add happiness to our life.
We cherish their presence.
When we pray together.
We lift our voice to Jesus.
Thanking Him for such a gift.
A gift that comes from heaven.
Great grandchildren alson
Will be faithful servants.
Full of faith in Jesus.
Loving and caring.
Lost souls will be brought to Him.
God will bless them all.

So arise to Your rest o Lord and come and bless those who are coming in to join our family of God. We will join You in a heavenly embrace for hearing our prayer and blessing us with wonderful children, grandchildren and greatgrandchildren. Blessed be the name of the Lord our God. He is the One who send wonderful things to our life and we are thankful.

Children are a gift from God, they are a reward from Him.
Ps
alm 127.3

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Fast and pray daily for your children, grandchildren and greatchldren will serve the living God and praise His holy name during their life time.

Grandchildren bring such a joy.
Jesus has sent to our home.
I am giving all of them to God.
He will guide their life to heaven.
They add happiness to our life.
We cherish their presence.
When we pray together.
We lift our voice to Jesus.
Thanking Him for such a gift.
A gift that comes from heaven.
Great grandchildren alson
Will be faithful servants.
Full of faith in Jesus.
Loving and caring.
Lost souls will be brought to Him.
God will bless them all.

So arise to Your rest o Lord and come and bless those who are coming in to join our family of God. We will join You in a heavenly embrace for hearing our prayer and blessing us with wonderful children, grandchildren and greatgrandchildren. Blessed be the name of the Lord our God. He is the One who send wonderful things to our life and we are thankful.

Children are a gift from God, they are a reward from Him.
Ps
alm 127.3
All my children are given to God almighty. They will serve the Lord according to His will. I fast and pray daily for them so they too will find relief and help in Jesus.

Similar Requests

• Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is a beautiful gift for children as they celebrate Christmas and for the parents to enjoy teaching them Gods word. A wonderful gift for the New Year is a Bible App for kids. Soft and easy were our craddle. Coarse and hard our Saviors lay. For us He came. To suffer and save. When His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
Dear God please help me and my family find a new home. You know the situation we are in and I'm so worried about what is going to happen. I just can't seem to get ahead of this. I know you are able to do anything and I know you love me far more than I can ever imagine. I have faith that You are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We all had the best times of our life with our grandmother, Jesus has sent to us the best grandmothers to us who prayed, who loved and who wanted us all in heaven. They are so sweet, so giving and so helping. Age does not mean anything when Jesus lives in her heart. The presence of the Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom