Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
1 Cor 6:19, 1 Cor 3: 16 and 1 Peter 2: 5

As a medical doctor I would like to suggest a solution to those suffering from different ailments especially from obesity, diabetes and intestinal problems.

There is a diet known as keto diet which is prevalent all over the world now.
It is nothing but conversion of carbohydrate metabolism to fat metabolism in the body. In this metabolism ketones are produced which detoxify the entire system of the body.

It is given in detail in various sites in the net. But one thing is very important that one has to follow the instructions given in that diligently. Otherwise we can't get the benifits. It's very simple to follow. One month regimen is enough for most people unless if one is really obese.

There is no side effects or anything in this. But in the first two or three days some may feel body aches due to the conversion to fat metabolism.

It will not affect our routine works.

I had finished doing it for myself and I'm absolutely fine in health. I was struggling to sleep in the nights but now I'm able to sleep like a baby.

Loving Heavenly Father, I felt that many of our friends in this site are suffering from various ailments. Please give them the grace to follow this ketone diet. Yes, our bodies are Your temple and You would like us to be perfect in health. Thank You Lord for making me to share this to our dear friends. In the mighty name of Jesus Amen.

Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
1 Cor 6:19, 1 Cor 3: 16 and 1 Peter 2: 5

As a medical doctor I would like to suggest a solution to those suffering from different ailments especially from obesity, diabetes and intestinal problems.

There is a diet known as keto diet which is prevalent all over the world now.
It is nothing but conversion of carbohydrate metabolism to fat metabolism in the body. In this metabolism ketones are produced which detoxify the entire system of the body.

It is given in detail in various sites in the net. But one thing is very important that one has to follow the instructions given in that diligently. Otherwise we can't get the benifits. It's very simple to follow. One month regimen is enough for most people unless if one is really obese.

There is no side effects or anything in this. But in the first two or three days some may feel body aches due to the conversion to fat metabolism.

It will not affect our routine works.

I had finished doing it for myself and I'm absolutely fine in health. I was struggling to sleep in the nights but now I'm able to sleep like a baby.

Loving Heavenly Father, I felt that many of our friends in this site are suffering from various ailments. Please give them the grace to follow this ketone diet. Yes, our bodies are Your temple and You would like us to be perfect in health. Thank You Lord for making me to share this to our dear friends. In the mighty name of Jesus Amen.
I strive to tow the bar so as to be righteous and keep the house of the spirit reasonably sin free. Thanks for this reminder and encouragement.

You o Lord are my hiding place. You always fill my heart with joy , peace and happiness. As the living temples of the living God we must worship the Lord day and night. I will trust in You o Lord no matter what people say. To worship God is to quicken the conscience by the holiness of His presence in our life. Feeding our mind with the truth that cometh from His word.

I use to go doctors, but was given wrong medicine to take on 2 occasions, which caused me to end up in hospital.. the first time the pills taken and my eye puffed write up ended up on the operating table. The second time the pills they gave me enlarged my liver twice the normal size so out of faith I walked out of the hospital and never went back, until last year i had stomach issues so went to doctor and went for lab test, they never got back to me, so thankfully God helped me out as went on 8 day 8 night fast no food no water and was healed, now it seems when fasting God heals me.

Last edited:
Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I use to go doctors, but was given wrong medicine to take on 2 occasions, which caused me to end up in hospital.. the first time the pills taken and my eye puffed write up ended up on the operating table. The second time the pills they gave me enlarged my liver twice the normal size so out of faith I walked out of the hospital and never went back, until last year i had stomach issues so went to doctor and went for lab test, they never got back to me, so thankfully God helped me out as went on 8 day 8 night fast no food no water and was healed, no it seems when fasting God heals me.

Glory to Jesus alone. Amen.

Similar Requests

• Article
What Does the Bible Say about Complaining? Lori Stanley Roeleveld What does the Bible say about complaining? At times in history, believers have asked this as a matter of curiosity, something to know to live by God’s commands. While that still motivates us today, we also see that we are now...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Action is your follow up to faith. It should not be invisible rather indivisible from faith. We must faithfully participate in action as we must actively participate in faith. "What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him?" -James...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Psalm 1 is a great doorway to the New Year. If we follow it carefully, it can replace all of the frustrations that we experience with our New Year's resolutions. According to Psalm 1, we can chart our lives in a much more powerful and lasting way. We can choose a course that leads to success and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What is the meaning of Christmas? Christmas is about celebrating the birth of Christ. And we celebrate His birth because of what He came to do. 1. To Do the Will of the Father “For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.” John 6:38 “Then I said...
Replies
Views
  • Article
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 Dear Father, all worthy God, Please give me the mind of Christ so that my body may be a temple of the spirit of holiness which is his. May you yourself, O Father, make me holy through and through. May my whole spirit, soul, and body be kept blameless by your power at...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom