Orphan Child with ###

Lover of GOD

Humble Servant
I received a beautiful picture of a ### little girl from ### who lives in a home many of you may have heard of..this precious child has a tumor on her lower backbone, and there is money to pay. Please pray God will supply the funds needed for her surgery.
 

Attachments

  • Lakshimi2.jpg
    Lakshimi2.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 0
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Heavenly father, hear all ur prayers of Ur children and grant them father...bless them with good health, wealth, peace and joy. I pray for this in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
```markdown
I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus name.

Let Us Pray:
God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God I ask You in Jesus name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and all those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and always grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, and strength. And bless me with the desire and strength to live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause daily. God bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God. God heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. God work on me. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I am concerned about, and those I love. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 
Lord we pray for this child of yours to be healed and be blessed in thy precious name. Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

praying for all fatherless, orphaned in the neighborhood other areas feeling alone doesn’t care what age they have who are looking for support, giving them a list of shelters, giving it a list rehabilitating juvenile delinquents because their behavior is very disrespectful, sabotage, bullying in...
Replies
6
Views
161
This is childhood trauma up to now ### years. I want to be set free in Yeshuas name as a spirit filled child of Yah since i was ### i gave my life to the Lord. Enemy wanted me out since i was conceived from my mother taking rat poison cause my dad was beating her up, disfunctional family raised...
Replies
11
Views
190
🌾True Laborers: Areas Hit by Earthquakes/Wars/Floods/Typhoons/Volcanic Eruptions: Edify Church, Widows, Orphans, Prepare Jn 14:29 1 Cor 14:1-3 1 Tim 1:5 Matt 9:35-38... 🌱Father, raise up, love, disciple and send forth laborers into areas like Ukraine, Russia, Iran, Venezuela, Columbia...
Replies
9
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,207
Messages
16,797,142
Members
649,766
Latest member
Bueshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom