Optimum Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shelley

Guest
Pray that ###'s tests are clear and clean and that her health is radiant.
 
Oh Lord.. pour your Holy Spirit on ### and heal her body. Lord you command the sickness to leave her body right now. I praise you and thank you, Father, for hearing and answering my prayers. ..Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please help my husband at work, he is overwhelmed and has no help. Working overnight is hard enough and already a physical toll on his health. My health is not good either, and I just got very bad test results from the doctor. Please help me get better. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
125
I pray to god for my wife’s health and when she goes to her doctors appointment everything’s is good including her heart and liver and kidneys and her blood is clean no diseases and cancer free thank you lord Jesus amen
Replies
12
Views
234
Please pray for travelling mercies for a ###-day out of town retreat to and from the area and for my good general health as I got exposed to a splashed flood water on my lips (mouth) that I cleaned with water, soap, sanitizer, and alcohol. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,637
Messages
16,813,607
Members
650,929
Latest member
Spiorkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom