Oppressiveness to be lifted and joy and belief to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since Jesus want me to follow his oppressive will right, now it is either he gives me what I wanted instead of oppressive trials otherwise we will move on to other religion and because he cannot give me what I wanted just to waste my time following his oppressive will. I had already stop going...
Replies
9
Views
283
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: Certainly, "Faith without works is dead." But God's focus is not on human effort, but rather on the heart. Therefore, in the following passage, Jesus does not teach his followers to include Him amid their practices, but rather to choose Him instead of...
Replies
9
Views
481
Jesus Christ and Christianity is oppressive. Why must be God will and judgement day and hell rather than focusing about the current condition which is job finding.
Replies
8
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom