Oppression Gone Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
I speak all this into existence 100 fold all the way into the physical in my life right now. I pray in secret; you reward me openly, Matt.6:6. I fast in secret; you reward me openly, Matt.6:6. I receive deliverance in my life, Dan.6:27. I am the head, not the tail, Deut.28:13. I have favor with God and with man, Luke 2:52. No one has an arm like you, Lord, full of power and might, Job 40:9. Bless us and surround us with favor like a shield, Ps.5:12. Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked and my prayers from the enemy using them against me or blocking them. Remove any spirit and their power oppressing me, my kids, parents, and the Husband you're bringing me. Right now, help me, my kids, parents, and the Husband you're bringing me, make our crooked places straight and our rough places smooth. Bring us out of our troubles, bring my prayers to God to be answered today according to God's will that haven't been answered right now in Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ecclesiastes 4:1: Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun: I saw the tears of the oppressed— and they have no comforter; power was on the side of their oppressors— and they have no comforter. An...
Replies
7
Views
179
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ecclesiastes 4:1: Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun: I saw the tears of the oppressed— and they have no comforter; power was on the side of their oppressors— and they have no comforter. An...
Replies
8
Views
204
Every night they come to me in my dreams attacking me in every way they can. They initiate me into their witchcraft, ###, and occultic covens and forcefully feed me their potions and substances that have a controlling and defiling effect on my life. They initiate me into their covens so that...
Replies
8
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,917
Messages
16,804,660
Members
650,387
Latest member
Meurfelmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom