Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I always hoped Jesus will be the first thing in my life, but the world, the flesh and the devil let me go astray and live so far away from whom loved me so much. I changed very fast when seeking for peace and happiness in life Jesus was right there to give, to offer straight forward telling to my heart.

I am the One who you are seeking.
The peace that you longed for.
The joy of your heart.
The wonders of life.
I am giving them to you.
For You o Lord are great.
You do miracles so wonderful.
There is no one else like You.

I see now that no one at all who closes his heart to let Him in will be happy on earth. Jesus alone is the Fountain of all Joy. Tears of joy has come to my eyes. Tears of sorrow are left behind because the Comforter has come to reing in my heart. Poignant, timeless and true is Gods word. It will melt our hearts desire into the joy of His holy presence in our life.

To love the Lord,
Is to rapt in bliss.
To be found in pure joy.
Torn asunder,
Our heart melts in His sight.
By His stripes we are healed.
We are made whole again.

Lift up your heads o ye gates and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors, and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty.
Psalm 24.7

My heart is wide open to let Jesus in and stay there forever.
Amen

🙏Prayer: God I ask You in Jesus’ name please guard my soul from pride, my heart from callousness, and my mind from too much focus on unimportant things and not enough on your things. Teach me in my heart what it means to be about my Father's business, especially in the world of my thoughts. Draw me to you. Have your holiness capture my heart and mold my character. Have your Spirit shape my life to reflect your righteousness and mercy. God lead, transform, and control me by your Holy Spirit. May your kingdom come and reign over my heart and govern my life through the Holy Spirit. God please do the same for the person who blessed me with this prayer, my family, and my friends. Thank You God. Amen!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I always hoped Jesus will be the first thing in my life, but the world, the flesh and the devil let me go astray and live so far away from whom loved me so much. I changed very fast when seeking for peace and happiness in life Jesus was right there to give, to offer straight forward telling to my heart.

I am the One who you are seeking.
The peace that you longed for.
The joy of your heart.
The wonders of life.
I am giving them to you.
For You o Lord are great.
You do miracles so wonderful.
There is no one else like You.

I see now that no one at all who closes his heart to let Him in will be happy on earth. Jesus alone is the Fountain of all Joy. Tears of joy has come to my eyes. Tears of sorrow are left behind because the Comforter has come to reing in my heart. Poignant, timeless and true is Gods word. It will melt our hearts desire into the joy of His holy presence in our life.

To love the Lord,
Is to rapt in bliss.
To be found in pure joy.
Torn asunder,
Our heart melts in His sight.
By His stripes we are healed.
We are made whole again.

Lift up your heads o ye gates and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors, and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty.
Psalm 24.7

My heart is wide open to let Jesus in and stay there forever.
Amen
My heart is open to hear and obey what He says to me personally. He said to me. Sing to the Lord a new song. Sing praises to My name. Yes Lord, I answered. I will forever honor, praise and glorify Your name in song and in deed. Blessings upon blessings shall come to those who hear and obey His voice.

Similar Requests

• Article
I love this wonderful verse in the bible. It tell us the whole truth of what goes on in heaven. Lift up your heads, o ye gates, even lift them up, ye everlasting doors, and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, this is the King of glory. Psalm...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom