S
stanford kathie
Guest
Under lots of stress, out for 10 weeks discovering PTSD. I returned back to work with support and God back in my life. Sad news is I work with an enemy who has made it difficult for me.
Now our efforts together is no longer a team environment but adversary. I am hanging onto my job with strings but I believe God has put me there to treat obese patients. Open the door for mercy and grace and time to make more improvement efforts or reveal to me that God wants me elsewhere. I have been here 2.5 years. My confirmation is each contact with obese patient are that I walk and talk with God's wings spread before me. That's when I know. Right now, I do not know which direction.
Let go and let God or Make it clear that God wants to move me.
Now our efforts together is no longer a team environment but adversary. I am hanging onto my job with strings but I believe God has put me there to treat obese patients. Open the door for mercy and grace and time to make more improvement efforts or reveal to me that God wants me elsewhere. I have been here 2.5 years. My confirmation is each contact with obese patient are that I walk and talk with God's wings spread before me. That's when I know. Right now, I do not know which direction.
Let go and let God or Make it clear that God wants to move me.
