PatnStu
Disciple of Prayer
I met this guy about a year ago; we were only acquaintances through other mutual friends, but he contacted me in Oct and wanted to see me. He said he had liked me a lot. We hit it off great. I had been through many heartaches before he came along; he was so perfect and caring until 2 days after Christmas, he started pulling away. He says he loves me but doesn't call much. We still see each other often, but nothing like before. I think he is afraid to get close. He was beaten and physically abused by his father as a child, and he told me he deserved the beatings he got. His father would lock him and his brother in the attic in the hot summer months with no water for hours. I love this. Can you please pray for ### so that he may open his heart and allow love so that we may move forward to a happy life together, and is there any way that his pain from his childhood can be prayed for as well? Also, for me to get my divorce so I can live right with God and to get a good job with insurance benefits.
