Open A Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laurie

Guest
PLEASE HELP ME PRAY FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF A FABRICATION WORKSHOP.
 
My Lord, My Dear Father I come before you with my new friend ###, DDear Jesus she is in need of your assistance to set up her shop. DDear Lord I beg you shower her with blessings I beg you to fill her with your Spirit so she funds the way too finance and set up her shop. My Merciful Jesus I know that you are opening doors now, that the shop is on its way, I beg you protect her in this job keep her hands and mind on the work, my Lord I beg you extend your hands upon her and bring contracts and jobs to her so she might prosper in Your Holy Name. Thank you Jesus in You we trust.
 
Let this person become successful in Christ Jesus and the will of Christ for the shop.
 
Dear Lord thenk you for answering this request in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Praying for trials and reduction of bumps in the road to full succession. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We are supposed to have a third party speaker coming in tomorrow morning for a workshop but I have not been able to reach anyone at that company. This was arranged months ago, but there has been no communication. I am responsible for planning this workshop and if we don’t have a speaker, it...
Replies
9
Views
164
Lord's this two years have been rough for me, the lack of health and work because I can't move as before, help me keep putting your healing hand upon my body, over every little that affects me, plus the hard truths that I face about relationships many of friends just disappear the came close...
Replies
7
Views
126
Bless my workshop Lord Jesus on ### and may all the admin arrangements go well, may the catering be enough and you guide me all along. Praise you Jesus, thank you Jesus
Replies
6
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom