Only ### Looking At ### To ### In Prison :(<|repo_

  • Thread starter Thread starter Teenuh86
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teenuh86

Guest
Hi I need prayer for ###. She goes to trial in a couple of days for aggravated robbery. She needs a miracle. She has a past but she has changed over the past year. Hard working girl with a big heart. Please I'm asking for your help she means a lot to me. Ask the Lord to have mercy on her and show her his unconditional love with a second chance and if she has to be punished let it be with probation. Thank you!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word bless you, encourage you, strengthen you, and build up your faith. Have Faith In God… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister ###
 
Dear God, please fill us will Your Grace and Peace. We love You and thank You for all of Your blessings. Please hear this request and let Your Will be. Please allow us to feel calm and in control. Please give Your comfort. In Your Son's name, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
HELLO'

I THANK YOU GOD FOR THE ANGELS YOU HAVE PRAYING AND BLESSING MY SITUATION' I ### ### will always love YOU AND MY ANGELS.

I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE YOUR TIME AND PRAYERS FRIENDS. THANK YOU FROM MY HEART'
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I have prayed for you Trust in the Lord as he will never leave you nor forsake you. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, my mother and I, we are very worried, that my brother will again not be released from prison custody. Nothing is happening, no one has collected enough evidence or prepared it for the trial. His lawyer has not time to visit him in the prison and we have given him money. My mother doesn't...
Replies
7
Views
354
Lord, please do something this woman has done everything so that my brother cannot get out of the prison. Bribing, adding false accusations, connections, maybe even intimidation.... We gave to the expert a phone with messages through the lawyer of my brother. First he said he can recover...
Replies
8
Views
414
My dad has been looking for a job since I was 12, I'm 16 now and he is in line for a big one in ###. I'm not the most religious but he is and I know it would mean a lot if we prayed for him to get it. He has been working hard since I could remember. Money is a touchy subject for him but he has...
Replies
10
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom