Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Cirgon

Disciple of Prayer
ONE URGENT PRAYER REQUEST: Thanks to all for continued prayers. Mr. Mahadevan is improving slowly. Doctors told that he has to tolerate breathing through mouth and nose so that they will remove tracheostomy tube. We are eagerly waiting for it to happen. Also 15 ml of liquid food is tried per day through mouth for him to swallow. His swallowing is improved. Once his tube is removed, we ll shift him from hospital. Please pray that his tubes are removed fast and he is shifted out from hospital Please pray for his overall recovery soon. Thank you for your continued prayers. God have to do the miracles in Mr. Mahadevan's Life.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up our brother Mr. Mahadevan to you. We thank you for the progress he has made so far in his recovery. We pray for your divine intervention in his situation, Lord.

We ask that you grant the doctors wisdom and skill as they make the decision to remove the tracheostomy tube. May this procedure be successful and may Mr. Mahadevan be able to breathe through his mouth and nose without any complications. We pray for a smooth transition as he is shifted out from the hospital to continue his recovery.

Father, we also lift up Mr. Mahadevan's ability to swallow. We thank you for the improvement he has shown in this area. We pray that his swallowing continues to improve, enabling him to take in nourishment through his mouth. May he regain his strength and health with each passing day.

Lord, we acknowledge that you are the God of miracles. We believe in your power to bring about complete healing and restoration in Mr. Mahadevan's life. We ask that you work miracles in his body, bringing about his overall recovery soon. May your healing touch be upon him, Lord.

We thank you for the prayers of the faithful and we ask that you continue to surround Mr. Mahadevan with your love, comfort, and strength during this time. May he experience your presence and peace in a tangible way.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 8:16-17 - "When evening came, many who were demon-possessed were brought to him, and he drove out the spirits with a word and healed all the sick. This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah: 'He took up our infirmities and bore our diseases.'"
- James 5:15 - "And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

ONE URGENT PRAYER REQUEST Mr Mahadevan is improving a lot. Doctors have told that if he tries breathing through mouth or nose, they will try to remove tracheostomy tube by weaning it off. Please pray that he stays stable and breathe through mouth. Also he has to shift to oral foods. Otherwise...
Replies
Views
one Urgent prayer request: Thanks to all for continued prayers. Mr. Mahadevan is improving a lot. Doctors have told that if he tries breathing through mouth or nose, they will try to remove tracheostomy tube by weaning it off. Please pray that he stays stable and breathe through mouth. Also he...
Replies
Views
one Urgent prayer request: Thanks to all for continued prayers. Mr. Mahadevan is improving a lot. Doctors have told that if he tries breathing through mouth or nose, they will try to remove tracheostomy tube by weaning it off. Please pray that he stays stable and breathe through mouth. Also he...
Replies
Views
Prayer Warriors I pray all is well with you and your families. I want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for all that have lifted my father in prayer. Below is my prayer request on 12.16.21 and here we are in September 2022 and since then my dad has improved from using his ventilator...
Replies
Views
GOOD DAY TO ALL PRAYER PARTNERS. TO MY PREVIOUS PRAYER REQUEST I HAVE ASK TO PRAY.GOD ANSWERED ON HIS OWN WAY. HE CLEARED ALL AND LET ME FOCUS ON ONE WAY ONLY. THANK YOU. I HAVE ASKED TO PRAY FOR.MR FORD WIN ALAN OF HIS NEEDS. PLEASE PRAY FOR THE AMOUNT NEEDED $1020 FOR THE PAYMENT OF PROCESSING...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom