One touch from you Lord

YOU SEEM TO KNOW YOUR BIBLE, NOW STAND ON THE LORD'S PROMISES FOR YOU, HE WILL NEVER FAIL YOU! BLESSINGS!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dear heavenly father I come to you tonight first of all I want to do what I normally do walk up and down my street tonight praying for Revival on ### Street believing that father will bring about the Revival even greater than the Azusa Street Revival praying for all my neighbors to be saved...
Replies
9
Views
239
Hi, my name is ###, I'm ### years old and been a Christian since I was ### when as a young seeker of truth I felt the holy Spirit which made a believer out of me. Since I have been walking with God for many years I've had ups and downs. Even fell off track and did many sinful things that I knew...
Replies
9
Views
413
Clarity and wisdom from you, Lord. I’m feeling something right now, but I can’t tell if it’s from the holy spirit or something else ..will you help me please, Father? Thank you, and in Jesus’s name, amen
Replies
8
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,610
Messages
16,801,231
Members
650,130
Latest member
Kraoldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom