One of the evangelist generals gone to the Lord REINHARD BONKE

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Gone to the Lord in the last month. Please watch this. This man brought to the Lord millions of souls in Africa. He deserves to be known.
Watch this video on you tube. :
REMEMBERING GODS GEMERAL REINHARD BONKE.

Brother James, , i really got me thinking at Stevens question. Dont be angry, his question has nothing to do with you. He is sometimes asking questions that none of us can answer. Some secrets that God would maybe reveil to some of us if we would fast and pray...God bless you James for praying always for me and others. You really got serious your calling. Praise God for that!! Some of your prayers saved my life!

True faith in Jesus, what Jesus can do for us and what we can do through Jesus is all I was willing to share about. I wasn't sharing about an atheist or a chicken or what anyone else believes. I only want what Jesus wants, what Jesus desires and what Jesus would call great faith :)

Matthew 8:5-13 (KJV)

5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,

6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.

7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

What Jesus says in the 13th verse has nothing to do with non belief. It only has to do with a true believer's faith. I don't know why Steven would think I was talking about an atheist or someone unsaved especially when Jesus says they are going to Hell. True believer's can have different faith in Christ, one can read that they themselves will not see death and another can believe that only to be spiritual and yet they both can be right. I have seen as well as you have seen a very real physical Hell yet it is also spiritual because it is a liquid, a liquid fire that we were taught to call lava as children in school. God's Word is spiritual yet it is also physical because He made Himself like unto us so I look for both meanings in His Words and I trust both meanings, both understandings :)

In other words I won't die physically nor will I die spiritually yet I will be transformed. I will pass through Christ's fire to be cleansed. I want that Faith that Jesus says is Great Faith :)

True faith in Jesus, what Jesus can do for us and what we can do through Jesus is all I was willing to share about. I wasn't sharing about an atheist or a chicken or what anyone else believes. I only want what Jesus wants, what Jesus desires and what Jesus would call great faith :)

Matthew 8:5-13 (KJV)

5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,

6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.

7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

What Jesus says in the 13th verse has nothing to do with non belief. It only has to do with a true believer's faith. I don't know why Steven would think I was talking about an atheist or someone unsaved especially when Jesus says they are going to Hell. True believer's can have different faith in Christ, one can read that they themselves will not see death and another can believe that only to be spiritual and yet they both can be right. I have seen as well as you have seen a very real physical Hell yet it is also spiritual because it is a liquid, a liquid fire that we were taught to call lava as children in school. God's Word is spiritual yet it is also physical because He made Himself like unto us so I look for both meanings in His Words and I trust both meanings, both understandings :)

In other words I won't die physically nor will I die spiritually yet I will be transformed. I will pass through Christ's fire to be cleansed. I want that Faith that Jesus says is Great Faith :)

I know what you want and it is amazing!! That is what i want to. We need to have patience and understanding with Steven. You never know, one day he will maybe have bigger faith then you and me! He cannot understand it with mind, what he is trying to do. We need to pray that the eyes of his understanding will be opened. Much love, brother James!

From dust you were taken and to dust ye shall return. It always comes to pass. Gods word is true and if you see a body laying in a coffin, it will turn to dust but their spirit will fly away to be with the Lord forever. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
From dust you were taken and to dust ye shall return. It always comes to pass. Gods word is true and if you see a body laying in a coffin, it will turn to dust but their spirit will fly away to be with the Lord forever. Amen
Thank you for agreeing with me that the body will die,until caught up at the Rapture.The proof of which is seeing their body in the coffin.

Similar Requests

• Article
After some time Paul said to Barnabas, "Let's go back and visit each city where we previously preached the word of the Lord, to see how the new believers are doing." Barnabas agreed and wanted to take along John Mark. But Paul disagreed strongly, since John Mark had deserted them in Pamphylia...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Finding a holy ground in our daily life, at home, on the road, in the street or at work it is so important for our spiritual life to grow up that reaches heaven. These should be much easier these days when the weather is too cold, too much snow and hard to get the car starting right away. Gods...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the deepest desire of all saints of God who came this morning to church to honor, to praise and glorify the Lord. His holy presence was so real and sick people were healed, those possesed by satan were delivered and we all started to praise and honor the Lord for the wonderful things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To live for Him alone and to give God all the honor, all the praise and all the glory for saving our souls and showing the way to reach heaven. But people of the world see those things that will last a short period of time, the need for meaning in their life and happiness that do not last...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom