One Day

• Thread starter TheLordLovesMeToo
  • Start date
    Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheLordLovesMeToo

One day i will open my eyes and move on with my life or one day i will learn to stop letting unnecessary people hurt my feelings and make me cry. I need to learn to be stronger for my kids because i continue to tell myself that i will do better but i just keep falling short on everything i do. Broken promises to myself and my kids. I pray i just stop letting people have some much control over my life who does nothing for us.Someone please pray for me. Im at my lowest point again and this is not where i want to be lord take me and use me lord i allow you to. May the Lord hear me and bless me and my kids according to his will

May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will give me Your dreams for my life. Let me dream the dreams of God. Then prepare and equip me to live my God given dreams. Let the Holy Spirit lead, guide, and empower me to succeed in fulfilling my purpose, Your assignment for my life. God grant me the ability to always hear Your still voice and the courage to follow wherever You lead me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, and it is so in Jesus’ name! ♡♡♡ :~) ♡♡♡ A New Year's Prayer for you...Please Click On The Prayer Link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17026-happy-new-year-prayer-2015/

Oh Father, We bring this special request to You and we humbly lay it at Your feet asking that Your perfect will be done. We pray remembering the very stripes Christ took upon His back and the blood that He shed for our healing. We draw close to You right now knowing that all things are possible if we only believe and we believe and are fully expecting miracles to happen in Jesus Holy Name. Amen. For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38 & 39

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Lord so much to be thankful for and yet so much to ask. Thank you for another day to do better and do your will. Thank you for my health and my family, for my job and the blessings you have given me. However Lord I ask for more. Help in the situation with finding and place for myself and kids to...
Replies
Views
I have my peace my marriage air movements so does my kids boyfriend his family no one is hurt in my air everyone is Great to me always great days great vibes for myself and my kids We have our Joy of the Lord we earned always with us Forever DNA 🧬 based period permanently forever prayers harvest...
Replies
Views
financial assistance people of God,pray for me to get help in financial crisis,am 51 of age living in one room with 5 kids myself and my wife.job opportunities is welcome,l love God as l love myself.l thank him to put me in this situation and l know one day God Almighty will remember me and my...
Replies
Views
Prayer for a new apartment for me and my kids. I don’t have good credit but I’m working and trying to build my credit back up. I have to move from where I’m at because they aren’t renewing my lease another year. I just afraid for me and my kids because I having been raising them by myself
Replies
Views
Lord Father in heaven I repent of all my sins I give you the glory and all praise. But Father in you Sons name Jesus every time I try to bind monitoring spirits and or radar of me and my name and location etc... Some Kid yells out I got him or something using this v2k technology. OR whatever...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom