Once saved and pleasing to God, she now feels ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Once saved and pleasing to God, she now feels lost and hopeless. Please Master, provide a divine intervention for ###.
 
Somebody Somewhere Is Praying For You. Join Us In Prayer: God I ask in Jesus’ name please hear and answer this prayer today, tomorrow, and for always.
God I lift up all those I love and care about (including myself), and I ask that You will open the doors that You want open and close every door that You want closed in our lives.
Bless each of us Lord Jesus with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. Open the doors of salvation, deliverance, spiritual growth, maturity in Christ, strength, endurance, and wisdom to always and forever obey Your Word.
Open up the doors of excellent health, healing, peace, prosperity, and protection from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger.
Open up the doors of employment, promotions, financial increase, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to walk in excellence.
Let the Word of God, Love, Joy, Peace, Favor, and the Protection of God rule and reign in all our lives and in our homes.
Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps.
Encourage us Lord.
Honor us with a healthy productive life in Christ Jesus.
Ignite a fire within us to do the Will of God in the way God wants us to do it.
Let us experience and live in God’s best.
God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God in Jesus’ name, honor this prayer over all our lives.
Bless each of us exceedingly, abundantly, above all we have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed as we walk in obedience to Your Word and Will for our life.
Thank You Lord Jesus!
Amen.
 
God, I pray that You would reveal Your glory and might to us soon that it may even happen in our dreams as soon as we go sleep. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom