Once again thank you for the prayers and thanks ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jossy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jossy

Guest
Once again thank you for the prayers and thanks be to God for all that he has done for me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Praise God and thank him for all his mercie. Please pray for me regarding my student visa to ### to be issued. It was rejected and I handed in my appeal to the embassy to change their decision. I'm waiting for an answer. Please pray for whoever has a say on that decision to issue it to me. ###

Praise God and thank him for all his mercie. Please pray for me regarding my student visa to ### to be issued. It was rejected and I handed in my appeal to the embassy to change their decision. I'm waiting for an answer. Please pray for whoever has a say on that decision to issue it to me. ###

Praise God and thank him for all his mercie. Please pray for me regarding my student visa to ### to be issued. It was rejected and I handed in my appeal to the embassy to change their decision. I'm waiting for an answer. Please pray for whoever has a say on that decision to issue it to me. ###

Praise God and thank him for all his mercie. Please pray for me regarding my student visa to ### to be issued. It was rejected and I handed in my appeal to the embassy to change their decision. I'm waiting for an answer. Please pray for whoever has a say on that decision to issue it to me. ###

Praise God and thank him for all his mercie. Please pray for me regarding my student visa to ### to be issued. It was rejected and I handed in my appeal to the embassy to change their decision. I'm waiting for an answer. Please pray for whoever has a say on that decision to issue it to me. ###

Praise God and thank him for all his mercie. Please pray for me regarding my student visa to ### to be issued. It was rejected and I handed in my appeal to the embassy to change their decision. I'm waiting for an answer. Please pray for whoever has a say on that decision to issue it to me. ###

Praise God and thank him for all his mercie. Please pray for me regarding my student visa to ### to be issued. It was rejected and I handed in my appeal to the embassy to change their decision. I'm waiting for an answer. Please pray for whoever has a say on that decision to issue it to me. ###

Praise God and thank him for all his mercie. Please pray for me regarding my student visa to ### to be issued. It was rejected and I handed in my appeal to the embassy to change their decision. I'm waiting for an answer. Please pray for whoever has a say on that decision to issue it to me. ###

Praise God and thank him for all his mercie. Please pray for me regarding my student visa to ### to be issued. It was rejected and I handed in my appeal to the embassy to change their decision. I'm waiting for an answer. Please pray for whoever has a say on that decision to issue it to me. ###
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly father, I come to you in prayer asking for a miracle. I pray that my ### visa appeal is successful. Touch the hearts of all the visa officers in charge of that decision. Let them overturn their previous denial and issue me the visa.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have three unspoken prayer requests and a praise!
Replies
7
Views
117
Lord, I thank You for Your daily gifts. I thank You for illuminating my ###’s mind and soul. I continue to pray humbly that Your light will guide her path, so she may rejoice in Your light. Continue to use Your light to lead her through the attacks of scammers and deceivers, for they are agents...
Replies
9
Views
197
Lord, thank You for the blessings You give us each day. I ask for Your protection over me, my family, and especially my mother. Keep us away from danger, deception, and anyone who may wish us harm. Give us wisdom, clarity, and discernment to see the truth clearly. Please light our path...
Replies
10
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,465
Messages
16,777,294
Members
648,020
Latest member
Celoeranmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom