ONCE AGAIN PRAY FOR ### AS HE IS IN ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessing

Servant
ONCE AGAIN PRAY FOR ### AS HE IS IN PRISON PRAY THAT HE WILL BE COVER BY THE BLOOD FROM ALL DANGER SEEN AND UNSEEN. PRAY FOR STRENGTH FOR PEACE OF MINE AND FAVOUR THAT HE WILL BE RELEASE EARLY ALL THIS WE ASK IN YOUR NAME LORD AMEN.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord jesus, I pray for ### and ### to get close together once again. Help them enjoy each others company and if it is your will and your plan for their life's, give them the opportunity to date each other. Amen
Replies
10
Views
154
God I pray that you forgive me about send your prayer to god website and how I mess things up with my mom’s job at a ### by looking up things that were explicit on a ### device. I ask god right now for his forgiveness and grace & mercy for all my sins from age ### through present time. I need...
Replies
6
Views
103
Jesus Christ, God and only true Son, Savior and Redeemer, once again I come to beg for your guidance and blessing in my studies. I am very close to graduating and making this dream come true, a dream I have fought for during so many years, but I feel that I can no longer go on; I am exhausted...
Replies
5
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,387
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom