Once again I request you to pray ...

You are now in my prayer, and you will continue to be, you're not forgotten or Alone! [Say a little prayer for me too, would be appreciated]. Jesus is Always with you! And me & my prayers, as best I can in my little way in this stay here on Earth, & also here with & for you. God Bless you... Rev. DR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpSE3eZTCNo
Thank you
Also remember me in your prayers. I am recently admitted to a ### university and looking up for finances to support myself.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father thank you for everything you have done for me I am grateful that finally it was discovered my brain was injured and It turns out I was also born with a little problem in my brain but I made up for it with my creativity. But when the ###lbs fell on my temple at work in ### I...
Replies
8
Views
330
I don't know but I'm disheartened to say that I'm gradually losing faith from Lord Jesus though I know he never fails. However, being a human my faith is fading away and that I can sense that I am only becoming heartless in each situation and my heart keeps aching 24/7 which no one in this world...
Replies
8
Views
370
Kindly I request you all to pray for these causes. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T IGNORE NOTHING OF THESE BECAUSE ALL ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. THE INTENSITY OF THESE URGENCY, REQUIREMENT, NEED, EMERGENCY ONLY GOD KNOWS. NO DON’T IGNORE ANY OF THESE 1. In the name of the one real God what I ask is...
Replies
7
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom