Once again I am awake because of a severe ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It is 3: 0 4 A.M. and I am awake please pray that I will get back to sleep soon. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
81
It is 1:30 A.M. and I am awake; please pray that I can get back to sleep soon and get a good night's sleep. Thank you. God bless you.
Replies
7
Views
237
It is 2:54 A.M. and I am awake. Please pray that I get back to sleep soon and for healing. Also please pray for all of the current needs of ###. Thank you God bless you.
Replies
6
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom