It is ###:### A.M. and I am awake. Please pray that I

caldoug

Beloved of All
It is 2:54 A.M. and I am awake. Please pray that I get back to sleep soon and for healing. Also please pray for all of the current needs of ###. Thank you God bless you.
 
Father God, in the name of Jesus, I pray that you meet the needs of this ###. Father, along with this ###, we join together in asking that you honor this ###'s prayer request, in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
[SIZE=14pt]Pray Without Ceasing (1 Thessalonians 1:17). [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] Continue to pray, never cease (stop) praying and don’t lose heart. Have faith in God. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Let's Pray: [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]God [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]I ask You in Jesus’ name hear and answer my prayer request according to Your will and timing. Bless me [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]God with everything I stand in need of and everything that You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the pure Word and Ways of God. Bless me with a made up mind, love, wisdom, strength, and the spirit of obedience to live my life pleasing unto You. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps daily. Keep me safe. Protect me from all hurt, harm, and danger. [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. [/SIZE]Thank You Jesus. I Love You God. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
103
I purchased a car for my daughter and now it is making funny noise- I a, praying that when I get it checked out that it is fixable and affordable -please pray for me as I am single mom on a very little income praying that Jesus makes a way for us , it has been one financial problem after another...
Replies
7
Views
94
I feel like the devil is working overtime my boss is complaining about how I do my job and my case manager told me about it it seems like every where I live and work at people always complaining about me and I am going to get help with my job. And I have been bullied by family and everyone since...
Replies
9
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,079
Messages
16,795,741
Members
649,631
Latest member
Ptoreyver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom