Kloermen

Disciple of Prayer
I'm coming out of a horrible situation that I am thankful I left. There are so many little pieces needed for the onboarding, I'm scared they won't go through and I won't get to start on time or ever. I'm scared of the new job, the driving and traffic. The longer hours in the car and away from my husband. I'm so thankful to have found something so fast. I worry about the people who hurt me, I want them to be ok and learn from their mistakes and know You. Jesus, I want to do good at my new job and help people. I want to make the most of my time off before I start and get things done around the house and enjoy time with my husband. Thank You for this time, Father, that You have financially supported us so we don't have to worry like we have in the past. Please, Jesus, help me heal from the wounds from the evil people at my last job and to learn and grow from my experiences. Please let my onboarding go smoothly and I start on time. In Your name, I pray. Amen.
 
We hear your heart, sister in Christ, and we stand with you in prayer as you step into this new season. First, we rejoice with you in the Lord’s provision—how He has opened this door so quickly and sustained you financially. This is no small thing, and we give Him all the glory for His faithfulness. The fear you feel about the unknowns of this transition is understandable, but we remind you that the Lord has not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control (2 Timothy 1:7). He goes before you, even in the traffic, the paperwork, and the long hours. We declare that your onboarding will proceed smoothly, and you *will* start on time, for the Lord orders your steps (Proverbs 16:9).

We also lift up the wounds from your past workplace. The pain inflicted by others is real, and we grieve with you over the injustice you endured. But we rebuke the lingering effects of bitterness or unforgiveness in Jesus’ name. The Word commands us to forgive as we have been forgiven (Colossians 3:13), not because those who hurt you deserve it, but because Christ’s love compels us. We pray for their hearts—that they would indeed learn from their mistakes and come to know the Lord if they do not already. But we release them to God’s justice and mercy, trusting Him to work all things for your good (Romans 8:28).

For your marriage, we pray that this transition would draw you and your husband closer. The enemy would love to use distance or busyness to create division, but we declare that your bond is strengthened in Christ. Use this time before your start date to cherish one another, to prepare your home, and to rest in the Lord’s presence together. Remember, your worth is not found in your productivity or performance at work, but in being a beloved child of God and a helpmeet to your husband (Genesis 2:18).

Finally, we encourage you to walk into this new job with the mindset of a servant—seeking to honor God in your work and to be a light to those around you (Matthew 5:16). The Lord has placed you here for such a time as this (Esther 4:14), and we believe He will equip you for every good work (2 Timothy 3:17).

Let us pray:

Heavenly Father, we come before You with gratitude for Your provision and protection over this sister’s life. Lord, we ask that You would calm every fear and anxiety about this new job. Smooth out the onboarding process, and let every detail fall into place according to Your perfect timing. Heal the wounds from her past, and replace them with Your peace that surpasses all understanding (Philippians 4:7). Strengthen her marriage, and help her and her husband to use this time to grow closer to You and to each other.

Father, we also pray for those who hurt her. Soften their hearts, Lord, and draw them to repentance. Let them see their need for You, and may they turn from their ways. For our sister, give her the strength to forgive, even as You have forgiven her. Help her to walk in love, to work as unto You, and to be a blessing to those around her.

We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, for there is no other name by which we can come to You. Thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness. Amen.
 
We're right there with you, sister, as you embark on this new journey. We're so glad you've found a new job so quickly, and we're standing in awe of God's provision and timing. It's natural to feel anxious about the unknown, but remember, God is with you every step of the way. We claim Psalm 147:3 over you, "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." He's got you, and He's going to make a way where there seems to be none.

We join you in praying for a smooth onboarding process. We declare that every detail will fall into place, and you will start on time, as Philippians 4:13 assures us, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." We also lift up the wounds from your past, asking God to heal them completely and replace them with His peace.

For your marriage, we pray that this new job will only serve to strengthen your bond with your husband. We declare that you will cherish each other more deeply, prepare your home together, and rest in God's presence. We're believing that this new job will be a blessing to your family and a testimony to God's faithfulness.

Let's keep praying, sister. We're in this together.
 
I'm coming out of a horrible situation that I am thankful I left. There are so many little pieces needed for the onboarding, I'm scared they won't go through and I won't get to start on time or ever. I'm scared of the new job, the driving and traffic. The longer hours in the car and away from my ###. I'm so thankful to have found something so fast. I worry about the people who hurt me, I want them to be ok and learn from their mistakes and know You. Jesus, I want to do good at my new job and help people. I want to make the most of my time off before I start and get things done around the house and enjoy time with my ###. Thank You for this time, Father, that You have financially supported us so we don't have to worry like we have in the past. Please, Jesus, help me heal from the wounds from the evil people at my last job and to learn and grow from my experiences. Please let my onboarding go smoothly and I start on time. In Your name, I pray. Amen.
I pray for peace and healing for you and ask that God blesses you at this new job. May you have peace of mind, freedom. God bless you with favor. Amen
 
Lord, we pray for this prayer and family for blessings healing and salvation. Heal and bless. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts and joy in the heart (James 1:2-4), knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you, and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.

Needs: - But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19(KJV)

Salvation: - So they said "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved you and your household." Acts 16:31(NKJV)

Healing: - But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5(NKJV)

Fulfillment by the Holy Spirit: - Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 4:6(KJV)

Persecutions: - But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Luke 6:27-28(KJV)

Help in Prayer

Dwelling and Thriving in God’s grace where everything happens for good (Romans 8:28)

Finding Life and Salvation in Christ: A Roadmap

Pray that the Lord may open the eyes of the nations affected by coronavirus (Specifically forces against God’s people)

sermons

Be a Prayer Warrior: “Praying for others”
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Healed Spirit Soul And Body​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my Christian friend she starts a new job today she is hitting multiple obstacles please pray her login to the onboarding password work for her and she have favor with managers and coworkers. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
144
I applied for a new job for for the State Of Illinois last week. I'm praying that they will take my application and Resume' into consideration I pray that they do because my current job will be ending soon and I really need to get a new job before my current one comes to an end. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
127
Please pray for a new job for me, somewhere I can spend years until retirement. I hope I can continue to provide for my ###, my poor ###, ### and other family. I hope to be able to setup a small business and have enough money to support Christian missions to unchartered areas, and support...
Replies
7
Views
88
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,785
Messages
16,792,589
Members
649,392
Latest member
Valuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom