On this Holy Day, I pray for all of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLA

Servant
On this Holy Day, I pray for all of us. Let us think of the sacrifice made for us and pray that we may follow in Jesus's footsteps. amen
 
"Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"

By: Chris Tomlin

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see
'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures

[2x]
My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace

The earth shall soon dissolve like snow
The sun forbear to shine
But God, Who called me here below
Will be forever mine
Will be forever mine
You are forever mine
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father, here I am asking you, Lord, that you remember and have mercy upon me in my search for a Job. I trust you, in your word that Ephesians 6:10-11 says: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the...
Replies
9
Views
305
Holy father, I need your guidance in my homework. I pray for victory.
Replies
12
Views
211
My mother passed away on May 15, and our family will hold her funeral service on May 23. These past few days, I have felt emotionally overwhelmed and absent-minded. I’ve especially struggled with sleeplessness and severe skin itching caused by stress and grief. What has been especially painful...
Replies
11
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,252
Messages
16,808,621
Members
650,664
Latest member
Azoytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom