Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Who is the great Creator of all people are talking about? That is the question people ask today. They for sure are not acquanted with Jesus and His wonderful plan of salvation for everyone who comes to Him. But my heart is full of praise to Him.

I exalt your holy name on high. I just want to praise You lift my hands and say I love You, You are everything to me, and I exalt Your holy name right now and forever more.

Our dear heavenly Father is full of love, compassion and care for the lost of the whole world. He wants all of us be just like Him, walking in the light just as He is in the light.

My Fathe is omnipotent,
And that you cant deny.
A God of might and miracles.
Tis written in the sky.

Before the begining of time and space, before the onset of the human race, He was there creating everything to the praise and honor of His holy name.

For You are glorious and worthy to be praised, You are the God of all things and we love You with all our heart today and will forever more.
Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
So true, such wonderful blessings Jesus brought to all of us who believe, trust and wait for Him. Go and tell John the things you have seen and heard, the blind see, the lame walk, lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, the poor are the gospel preached to them. Luke 7.22...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, our dear Savior and Lord has shown us the way in which we should live, act and do on earth. But to love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your mind and soul and with all your strenght, and then, to love your neighbor as yourself. Mark 12-30 Just because of His love and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The everlasting arms of God will carry us through the storms of life and through all kinds of trials we are going through right now. It is His mercy and compassion that lift us up and keep us going. I just found out. You are the Prince of peace. The hope of all the saints of God. The...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is something important in our personal life before God and before others. To be holy and pure in the sight of the Lord. Come, let us reason together...says the Lord. Speak often with the One who created you, abide with Him always, and feed on His word. Love and cares just as Jesus...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom