old and lonely

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for me, I feel old and lonely and I just want someone to love me for me. It's hard when no one likes me.
 
Praying that God hears your prayers and his will be done in your life. May you feel his presence in your life and know that he is with you always.
 
May God bless you and comfort and strengthen you in knowing that you are loved and cherished on a daily basis. God loves you now and forever more. Be encouraged and stay strong in faith, for our God of grace and mercy will never leave you, nor forsake you. In Jesus name, I humbly pray. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord many times during the day i feel lonely and i sometimes slip into a depression. I dont understand lord why no one will talk to me. Your word says for one to have many friends one must be friendly. Lord im friendly. but no one likes me. I dont understand it. I suppose lord it has to do with...
Replies
11
Views
246
I'm lonely and depressed and hopeless. Please pray for me I need help and prayer I dont know what to do
Replies
13
Views
175
Please pray for my ### yr old lonely daughter to meet her person. She wants to be married and have children. Please ask God to send this blessing to her.
Replies
8
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom