Nobody is reading this thread right now.

My mother is 99 years old and she loves the Lord with all her heart. She lost her hearing aid and we pray, Jesus answered and the hearing aid was found. She could not swallow her food. We ask the Lord to open it and Jesus heard from heaven and she is eating without any difficulty. Her eye sight was getting dim, we call on the Lord for healing in her eyes, she is starting to see things better. Praise the Lord. We love Jesus with all our heart. He really cares for us. He answers prayers and He is merciful and kind to all of us. Before going to bed this old lady said this.....

I have grown old and the road ahead of me is becoming brighter and brighter.
I am going to see Jesus face to face.
That is the deepest desire of my heart.
All my life He has been a blessing to me.
He has been faithful and true to His word.
I have travelled all kinds of roads in life.
The best road I want to travel now is this.
The narrow road that leads straight to glory.
My favorite song for you my dear one is this.
Face to face with Christ my Saviour.
Face to face what it will be.
When with rapture I behold Him,
Jesus Christ who died for me.

What a blessing to me is to hear my mother said this to me.
She will certainly not die.... but live.. With Jesus forever.

Amen

We do not become happy and joyful in life just by being nice to others. We must let Jesus be the center of our existence. We all will become old and we will start looking for an eternal existence somewhere. Jesus has promised us a home in heaven. Let us all seek Him day and night. He will make our life worthwhile and full of happiness and joy. Wonderful testimony. God bless you.

My mother is 99 years old and she loves the Lord with all her heart. She lost her hearing aid and we pray, Jesus answered and the hearing aid was found. She could not swallow her food. We ask the Lord to open it and Jesus heard from heaven and she is eating without any difficulty. Her eye sight was getting dim, we call on the Lord for healing in her eyes, she is starting to see things better. Praise the Lord. We love Jesus with all our heart. He really cares for us. He answers prayers and He is merciful and kind to all of us. Before going to bed this old lady said this.....

Amen
Amen

God has given us a life to love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. He brought us here to earth to be a blessing to everyone and to make them known that Jesus is coming soon and want us all in heaven with Him. God bless those who are faithful and true to Him. Long life God gives to those who obey His word.

Amen
God has given us a life to love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. He brought us here to earth to be a blessing to everyone and to make them known that Jesus is coming soon and want us all in heaven with Him. God bless those who are faithful and true to Him. Long life God gives to those who obey His word.
hhh

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Jesus doesn’t always answer prayers my husband just died of cancer we prayed for jesus to heal him but Jesus did not heal him
many people pray to the Lord for prayer requests and they are not answered by the Lord

Amen
I am very happy to see this post Brother / Sister, really your mom is amazing thank you for Jesus to giving long life to her, I believe she is very spiritual in God, surely God has heard your prayers brother / sister, he will bless your desires of heart according to his will, May the God be with your mother how he was with Mother Mary, let him send his angles to take care of your mom, let our Lord Jesus touch your mother in his mighty hand and heal her right now, let him set your mother free from all old age problems, let him renew your mother youth how he was renewed youth of eagles. I release psalms 103 on your mother. I pray this in the precious name of Jesus. Amen

Similar Requests

My 90 year old mother, Carolina Vargas is lying in the hospital room having had surgery on her right femer, she has low blood count, she needs the power of prayer, that my Lord of Kings, in Jesus Name reveals to her his Holy Spirit, now! Please come in to agreement with me Norma Vargas to pray...
Replies
Views
  • Article
At the end of everything we shall see the reward of our faith on what we have believed. Jesus is the Door to enter in and He is the Way the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but throught Him alone. We bow down and we worship You Lord. Lord of all lords You will be. You are King...
Replies
Views
I'm Michael I ask for continued prayer for my Wife Haley, I miss her so much. She doesn't have contact with me atm & her mind is shrouded from denial and affair fog for someone she doesn't truly know or care about, someone even whose expressed a complete disinterest in God as well as devious...
Replies
Views
Pastor please help me and pray to God, my one year old baby girl by chimamanda since I gave birth to her she can sit down on her own or stand always lying down I have gone hospitals all to no avail please my heart is broken.
Replies
Views
I like a girl, her name is Gemma, she is lovely an estate agent, she has my number, and would love for her to text me saying she likes me because i like her she lives in Cedarfield Drogheda and Ireland and is a great lady with good heart please pray for this to happen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom