Oh my God I receive all my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Oh my God I receive all my travelling documents with speed and ease in Jesus name which includes my successful admission, visa passport and others in the mighty name of Jesus
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I receive all my love and blessings in Jesus name amen for God’s Glory
Replies
8
Views
270
Please pray that I receive all my love and blessings and my family receives all our love and blessings too in Jesus name amen
Replies
5
Views
219
Please pray I receive all my love and blessings in Jesus name amen
Replies
6
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,871
Members
649,955
Latest member
Blnareemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom