OH LORD PLEASE MAKE A WAY OUT OF NO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, thank You for carrying me this far. You know my responsibilities—rent, food, debts, my laptop, my schooling, and my family’s needs. I have paid the rent for my new place, but I don’t know how I will manage everything else this month. Please provide for me. Please provide the money I...
Replies
13
Views
65
Please pray with me. I am honestly tired and overwhelmed, and I need God to come through for me and my family. I paid the rent for my new place, but the landlord suddenly increased it after I had already paid. Now I have almost nothing left for food or moving expenses, yet we need to move today...
Replies
11
Views
49
Father God, I come before You because honestly, I don’t know what to do anymore. I am tired, Lord. Please come and take over because I no longer have the strength to carry everything myself. I paid the rent for my new place, but the landlord suddenly increased the rent after I had already paid...
Replies
10
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,856
Messages
16,792,947
Members
649,433
Latest member
Celuurlael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom