Oh lord I asked you to help me. You answered. It was

Preethi madhu

Disciple of Prayer
Oh lord I asked you to help me. You answered. It was an eye opening to my life too. Although I am shattered I am thankful to you. I had one more request to bless my child in her studies. Her exam is on ###. Please pray for her. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
284
I'm ### as I asked you to pray for me about my ### exam! I scored ### in my exam please pray for further process to get good ### college!!
Replies
6
Views
460
Lord plz I asked you to today give me some support my daughter birthday is coming up on ###th July she being asking me for money to buy clothes but I don't have a lot plz lord help me now I beg you I feel like nothing is going our way plz help 🙏
Replies
6
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,250
Messages
16,808,582
Members
650,659
Latest member
Droegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom