Oh, Lord come into my heart, cleanse ...

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ first of all for my dear friend who's been such a blessing in my life her cat Dancer hasn't pooped and she's given her a good amount of Miralax and I'm praying that when she wakes up she will find a big poop that Dancer doesn't have to keep going to...
Replies
7
Views
148
1 Abba, by your mercy finish what you have started over my results upgrading and let my name comes out for clearance without any labor or stress before ### of October 2024. 2 Father Lord grant me strength from above with divine healing. 3 Abba, by your help do what only you can do, and deliver...
Replies
8
Views
373
Father God, I come before you asking that you will draw yourself closer to ###. Wrap your arms around him and be his Lord and savior. Break the enemy's strong hold on him. Guide him with your light. Forgive him for his sins. Create in him a new heart and a steadfast spirit. Calm the storm in...
Replies
9
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,089
Messages
16,807,135
Members
650,532
Latest member
Thaytaror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom