Oh Lord, at times like this, I need You ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

meiko

Prayer Warrior
Oh Lord, at times like this, I need You most. Lord, these days it just felt like, everything I do is a mess. It's like I can't do anything right. I feel like drowning. Lord, I need Your guidance in every situation. My mind is so unfocused in all the things that are happening. Lord, You know everything, Please have Your way Oh God..
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Now you gave me troubles of unemployment oh lord and give me trials after trials until I cannot tolerate that nonsense that the LORD is letting me go through, if you want to let go of me just tell me no need to do all these nonsenses.
Replies
10
Views
172
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I would like to pray for my position at the seniors organization that I am presently handling. Sometimes I feel like I’m doing all my best and not feeling appreciated. I can’t get rid of this feeling - I just hope that people won’t...
Replies
8
Views
208
Dear Abba-Daddy My Heavenly Father God, Grant me a pure heart (for only the pure in heart can see God) Make me a woman of integrity When people see me may they see Christ in me Surround me with a ring of Holy Pure Supernatural & Divine Fire that protects me at all times & for always...
Replies
11
Views
522
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom