Oh heavenly father may my prayers be answered for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeanne56

Disciple of Prayer
Oh heavenly father may my prayers be answered for I may be an answered prayer for someone else
 
Lord Jesus, our saviour, healer, protector, thank u for listening to our pray and also thanks for answering..... Amen
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The Lord comforts his people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones. - Isaiah 49:13
Replies
9
Views
150
Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Replies
9
Views
391
Lord I thank you. I need you now Lord please hear and answer prayers. I pray for my daughter ### and son ### come up with the money to secure the place ### was approved for in ### as soon as possible. ### get the job in ### right now and find happiness in ###. My daughter ### find happiness...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,740
Messages
16,791,820
Members
649,337
Latest member
Azeuser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom