Oh Heavenly Father, Hear my plea. Be with me, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLA

Servant
Oh Heavenly Father, Hear my plea. Be with me, help me. Please grant my requests and bless my activities and actions today and ever. Forgive my sins and help me to be better. Grant me peace. Remove this burden. I ask in Your Son, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior's Name. Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ at this time asking for your help I am so tired and frustrated with the situation in my home today make 5 night no sleep ### is my ex-husband and don't want to leave my home he is driving me crazy to the point of depression I...
Replies
8
Views
211
Father God praise and thanks for this. Blessed day I ### come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ name asking and pleading for your help today I am home today due to storm I am praying urgently for a peaceful day as ### keeps harassing the neighbors cursing them and call the kid's...
Replies
8
Views
217
Father God, I come before you on this blessed day, the last day of 2025, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I am praying that all this confusion ### is creating in my home and surroundings will be dismissed. The wicked international towards my landlord; he doesn't want to give access to the...
Replies
7
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom