Oh Hear Me Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My God... My Lord... My heavenly Father help me.

In Jesus name I ask You Father to send me news of him. Open the lines of communication between us so that I hear from him even if it is a short message. Please I beg You my Lord. May he miss me too.

Send me news of him. Please Lord place me in his heart and mind. Remind him of me.

In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm so very weary, it has been the roughest 6 months of my life... I have prayed your help and strength daily, yet every day seems to bring more struggle mentally and physically in a form of unbearable pain. I'll try my best each day with all the strength left in me, but lately I have had...
Replies
7
Views
213
Dear Lord, in this very moment, I ask for Your comfort and presence. Whatever news I may read about my child’s situation, especially his financial struggles, I surrender everything to You. I don’t want to be overwhelmed, Lord, but I trust that You are working through it all. Please help him...
Replies
6
Views
208
Remember me, Lord... oh, remember me. Like You remembered Noah in the flood when the waters swallowed everything... but You brought him through. Bring me through, Lord. The waters are over my head Remember me, Lord, like You remembered Joseph in that dark prison, forgotten by men but never by...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom