Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me. Though I am weary, overwhelmed, and carrying many burdens, I know He is faithful, and I choose to trust Him completely,his name alone be...
Replies
10
Views
179
I ask God to settle a matter between me and someone who acted against me years ago and has caused me ongoing trouble. I did nothing against her and had no ill intent toward her. Her actions led me to pray against her, and as a result, another person—whom I had never wronged—also began to act...
Replies
9
Views
266
Father, these are my prayer requests for what you cannot do doesn't not exist. Deliver me from life of frustration, fear, attacks and nightmares and evil dreams. Daddy, give me an overcoming life from shame and riddice I want to recover the two boxes and our two shops. Save me and family from...
Replies
8
Views
498
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom