Oh God my father I am your son please

In the name of Jesus and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I pray for this concern.

Let there be peace.

Let there be wisdom.

Let the powerful name of Jesus be acknowledged and let all the praises, glory, and honor be for the Lord.

Let Jesus Christ be in the center of this situation and let the goodness of God prevail.

Let the covering of the Blood of Jesus be upon you ###.

Thank you so much Lord for your grace and mercy upon ###.

Thank you so much for being always there when you are needed most.

In the most powerful name of our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen & amen!

View attachment 69870
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have tried posting multiple times now and it says "oops something went wrong". Satan doesn't want me asking for prayer over my Son. Everything typed out and copy/pasted. My son is in danger!!! I need prayer over him, and for God to remove this evil girl from his life who has caused devastation...
Replies
14
Views
299
Lord God Almighty, I am Your Child, I have sinned against you and against your temple which is my body by fornication. Now I am pregnant. Lord I appreciate the blessing of the fruit of the womb and I pray that you may bless all the woman praying for such a seed. I am your daughter and I am not...
Replies
6
Views
474
Holy spirit I am your son I know I have sinned against you knowingly and unknowingly but please forgive me bring peace in my life and bless my way.
Replies
10
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom