Oh God i need You! Please ask Jesus to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Ask Jesus to let him not have the peace of God until he repents and Jesus to show him how his policies had caused the whole nation to suffer and the citizens who are under his care are suffering because of his policies and the pastor to show the minister who caused harm to the whole country...
Replies
7
Views
181
Ask Jesus to help me decide should I go for degree work study course or work with government ministries.
Replies
7
Views
204
Lord Jesus, I thank You for the successful interview today. Thank You for giving me the words, the confidence, and the favor needed during the conversation. You know the desires of their heart and the need for this position. Lord, I ask that You would place me at the forefront of the hiring...
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,670
Messages
16,779,275
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom