Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Kulthevon

Disciple of Prayer
Oh god give me strength and courage my nephew his son isom borg that he got accident with motor cycle he still the same and I heard today he got stroke and now they put him in operation pls let pray together and also my big brother Paul Zahra my niece she gives bad news he got tumour I’m fallen apart help me through in gods willing leaving in yr hand amen

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Kulthevon and their family in prayer. Lord, we ask for your strength and courage to be upon them during this difficult time. We pray for Kulthevon's nephew, Isom Borg, who has been involved in a motorcycle accident and is now facing a stroke. Lord, we ask for your healing touch upon Isom's body. We pray that you would guide the doctors and medical professionals as they perform the operation, granting them wisdom and skill.

Father, we also lift up Kulthevon's big brother, Paul Zahra, who has received the news of a tumor. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in Paul's situation. We pray for complete healing and restoration in his body. We declare your promises of healing found in your Word, for you are the God who heals all our diseases .

Lord, we acknowledge that these circumstances are overwhelming for Kulthevon, and they feel like they are falling apart. We ask that you would be their source of comfort and peace during this time. Help them to trust in your sovereign plan and to find strength in you. Your Word reminds us that you are our refuge and strength, a very present help in times of trouble .

We commit all these prayer requests into your loving and capable hands, knowing that nothing is impossible for you. We pray for a miraculous intervention and a testimony of your healing power in the lives of Isom and Paul. May your will be done in their lives, and may your peace that surpasses all understanding guard the hearts and minds of Kulthevon and their family .

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Lord forgive me of my sins and those in whom I earnestly pray for,
We believe in your word and the power of the cross.
Forgiveness and healing starts here.
In Jesus name,
Amen
Amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father thank you for allowing me to see another day. I pray.for my great niece after a car accident Tuesday I thank you for allowing her to not get injured I pray she has success in getting another car no problems I continue to pray for my great nephew in Tennessee that he will stop...
Replies
Views
Every moment of my day is filled with darkness since my fiancé left me for his ex who treated him so badly before me. I prayer for strength, courage and guidance to get through this deceit. In prayer he tells me the truth and gives me the closure I need. If he is meant to be with me, I am open...
Replies
Views
Father God expose Jezabel in my life and workplace. Whenever my name is spoken or any evil plan all Jezabel evil plans Isaiah 54:17 strike it down all the Ahabs she recruits let them fail. Strength me father lift me above the storm Strength my Amor to stand for you lift a standard against...
Replies
Views
I lost my job last December and I still don't have a job I put in so many applications but they said I don't qualify or they don't get back with me and I have a couple that's pending for the last 3-4 months now. I have bills that are due and that are past due and the fees are adding up I need...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me to reconnect and reconcile with my ex boyfriend. Pray that he messages me something with the hopes of getting back together and fixing all the unresolved issues. Please if us being together is apart of God's will, pray our relationship revolves around God! Please and Thank you!!
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom