Oh father y u r giving me ...

Richa789

Prayer Warrior
Oh Father, y u r giving me so much pain. yplz help me. plz stop people those hurting me. plz help me father plz I need u. in Jesus name amen
 
John 14:13-14, “And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 
I pray for this and stand in agreement with you in Jesus Name amen.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplications with thanksgiving let your request be known to God. And the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and mind in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4: 6-7

I
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh father the place I was hoping they would prescribe the pills I need to stay alive told me no I flat out told the Dr I guess I'll just wait to die then the Dr acted like I still have a thyroid and I told her I don't have a thyroid anymore. I need them to stay alive I was told only if when my...
Replies
11
Views
187
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
187
My holy father you r giving me my daily bread you died for us on the cross oh Lord help me to follow You papah where ever you are please help me and lead me in jesus mighty name amen and amen
Replies
10
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,948
Messages
16,804,911
Members
650,418
Latest member
Celaeldoraorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom