Oh Father, Thank you for ### reaching out ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahava

Beloved of All
Oh Father,
Thank you for ### reaching out to me today. Thank you for showing me that I understood your message rightly. He belongs to you and you claim what is yours. You are working in him and will lead him to receive your loving, transforming, grace.
Be in this conversation, Lord. Give me the words. Lead me. Lead us. Make me patient as you use me in this. Please save our relationship and transform it in you. I know we are still at baby steps, but I have never wanted to offer my faith so overwhelmingly to another person as this. You know that I would give him mine if only I could, Lord. I am so grateful for the continued prayers here.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh father the place I was hoping they would prescribe the pills I need to stay alive told me no I flat out told the Dr I guess I'll just wait to die then the Dr acted like I still have a thyroid and I told her I don't have a thyroid anymore. I need them to stay alive I was told only if when my...
Replies
11
Views
187
oh father thank you for not letting my laptop die the fail safe kicked in. But father i was so happy to finaly go to the dr i despratly need you open the doors they even will provide uber so my failing legs dont have to struggle i called at two pm like i was instructed and no one knows how to...
Replies
11
Views
496
HEAVENLY FATHER. I DON'T KNOW HOW I FOUND MY NEWEST ATTORNEY, BUT YOU MUST HAVE INTERVENED AND PUT HIM IN MY VIEW. HE CALLED ME AND NOW MY CASE IS GOING TO VERY POSSIBLY A CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE WITH THE COURT TO BRING FORTH THE ISSUES OF FRAUD AND MISCONDUCT BY THE OPPOSING ATTORNEY. I...
Replies
8
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom