Oh Father, I need the ### to ...

Oh Father, I need the students to come so that I can pay the rent at the new location and move in two weeks. ### just cancelled because of money travel he says. Help me Father, I needed that money from here for tomorrow and now I do not know what to do that he cancelled at this late hour and said he will not come. Please Papa, you have given me such a great thing, help me now to make it happen so everything is not gone. Please, I must leave this building. Help me move the school to the new cheaper location. Amen
Thank the Lord he restore your finances unexpectedly cose he is the God of abundance.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh father i though everything will be ok when they gave me snap when i asked for a extension to wait for the dr note to arive in the mail. but what they did to me was put me down for work and not inform me and the deadline for good cause for not showing up is today i call the place no answer i...
Replies
13
Views
141
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
187
dear Abba Lord, i come before You, helpless and in complete submission. i will be meeting with the neighbor who is still claiming ownerhip on some portions of our lots even if we have documents proving otherwise but since our ### said not to explain to them since their ### should be the one...
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,789
Messages
16,803,585
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom