Oh Father, I need the ### to ...

I am praying that your request is answered in Jesus's mighty name Amen.

(Please help me to pray on my request as well? Thank you.)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh father i though everything will be ok when they gave me snap when i asked for a extension to wait for the dr note to arive in the mail. but what they did to me was put me down for work and not inform me and the deadline for good cause for not showing up is today i call the place no answer i...
Replies
13
Views
141
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
187
dear Abba Lord, i come before You, helpless and in complete submission. i will be meeting with the neighbor who is still claiming ownerhip on some portions of our lots even if we have documents proving otherwise but since our ### said not to explain to them since their ### should be the one...
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,776
Messages
16,803,494
Members
650,292
Latest member
Ethalarsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom