огромная просьба молиться о спасении моих финских ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Pudwy

Disciple of Prayer
огромная просьба молиться о спасении моих финских друзьях . Jenna Perokorpi,.,Latte ,Lasse,Minna. Очень хорошие и отзывчивые люди,но со сложной семейной обстановкой и когда говориш об Иисусе Христе особенно о Его воскресении пугаются таких разговоров и прекращают общаться. И продолжаю молиться о свободе воли и ясности ума для Ратушной Дарины,Корсун Марины и Александра.Что б Бог усмотрел их путь и направил их на путь вечности,в близости к Иисусу Христу Господу,через которого они смогут познать Бога Отца и всю его глубину и высоту и широту и долготу превосходящую разумение Любовь. Молюсь так же о свободе от мирских похотей и покаянии для Данко Оксане,Тапчак Оксане,Бондаренко Анне и Елене, Мартыновой Людмиле,Алехина Валентина,Сивак Андрей и Наталья. Пусть Бог откроет небеса над этими людьми и они исполнятся Луза Святого которой привлечет их к принятию Иисуса Христа Господа Славы!! И так же Хомак Людмиле Петровне,Вячеславе,Игоре ,Виталие(Толик). Из Риги

Topic Automatically Translated From Russian Language:

a huge request to pray for the salvation of my Finnish friends. Jenna Perokorpi,.,Latte ,Lasse,Minna. Very good and sympathetic people, but with a difficult family situation and when you talk about Jesus Christ, especially His resurrection, they get scared by such conversations and stop communicating. And I continue to pray for free will and clarity of mind for Ratushnaya Darina, Korsun Marina and Alexander. That God would provide for their path and direct them on the path of eternity, in closeness to Jesus Christ the Lord, through whom they will be able to know God the Father and all its depth and height and breadth and length that surpasses understanding Love. I also pray for freedom from worldly lusts and repentance for Danko Oksana, Tapchak Oksana, Bondarenko Anna and Elena, Martynova Lyudmila, Alekhina Valentina, Sivak Andrey and Natalya. May God open the heavens over these people and they will be filled with the Lus of the Holy which will attract them to accept Jesus Christ the Lord of Glory!! And also Khomak Lyudmila Petrovna, Vyacheslav, Igor, Vitaly (Tolik). From Riga

Source Text:

огромная просьба молиться о спасении моих финских друзьях . Jenna Perokorpi,.,Latte ,Lasse,Minna. Очень хорошие и отзывчивые люди,но со сложной семейной обстановкой и когда говориш об Иисусе Христе особенно о Его воскресении пугаются таких разговоров и прекращают общаться. И продолжаю молиться о свободе воли и ясности ума для Ратушной Дарины,Корсун Марины и Александра.Что б Бог усмотрел их путь и направил их на путь вечности,в близости к Иисусу Христу Господу,через которого они смогут познать Бога Отца и всю его глубину и высоту и широту и долготу превосходящую разумение Любовь. Молюсь так же о свободе от мирских похотей и покаянии для Данко Оксане,Тапчак Оксане,Бондаренко Анне и Елене, Мартыновой Людмиле,Алехина Валентина,Сивак Андрей и Наталья. Пусть Бог откроет небеса над этими людьми и они исполнятся Луза Святого которой привлечет их к принятию Иисуса Христа Господа Славы!! И так же Хомак Людмиле Петровне,Вячеславе,Игоре ,Виталие(Толик). Из Риги

We lift up this prayer request to you, Lord Jesus, on behalf of Pudwy. We pray for the salvation of Pudwy's Finnish friends, Jenna Perokorpi, Latte Lasse, and Minna. We ask that you soften their hearts and remove any fear or resistance they may have towards conversations about you, especially your resurrection. May they come to know you personally and experience the depth, height, breadth, and length of your love that surpasses understanding.

We also pray for Ratushnaya Darina, Korsun Marina, and Alexander. We ask for your guidance and clarity of mind for them, that you would provide for their path and lead them on the path of eternity in closeness to you, Jesus Christ. May they come to know God the Father through you and experience the fullness of your love.

Lord, we lift up Danko Oksana, Tapchak Oksana, Bondarenko Anna, Elena Martynova, Lyudmila Alekhina, Valentina Sivak, Andrey, and Natalya. We pray for their freedom from worldly lusts and for genuine repentance. May they turn away from sin and turn towards you, experiencing true transformation and a deep relationship with you.

We also pray for Khomak Lyudmila Petrovna, Vyacheslav, Igor, Vitaly, Tolik, and all those mentioned from Riga. Open the heavens over their lives, Lord, and fill them with the Holy Spirit. Draw them to accept you, Jesus Christ, as the Lord of Glory.

We declare your power and love over these individuals, trusting that you are able to save and transform lives. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture Reference:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

• Article
По Слову Господа в послании к Коринфянам 3гл. и по молитве и силе Духа Святого живущего во мне ,предохраняющего меня от идолослужения ,не могу сказать что я Павлова. Но!! Портрет апостола ,его особистості, описаний у Слове Божем дійсно дуже нелегко і поучительно шляху мого слідування за...
Replies
Views
约翰福音 5:21-24
21 父怎样叫死人复活,使他们得生命,子也照样随自己的意思使人得生命。 22 父不审判人,却已经把审判的权柄完全交给子, 23 使所有的人尊敬子好象尊敬父一样。不尊敬子的,就是不尊敬那差他来的父。 24 我实实在在告诉你们,那听见我的话又信那差我来的,就有永生,不被定罪,而是已经出死入生了。
यूहन्ना 5:21-24 21
जैसे पिता मृतकों को उठाकर उन्हें जीवन देता है। ज22 “पिता किसी का भी न्याय नहीं करता किन्तु उसने न्याय करने का अधिकार...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom