P
praysite-2070
Guest
O powerful & everliving God, kindly look to us with compassionate eyes. I thank You that my husband still has his job despite a series of lay-offs. I also selfishly pray for my family. His salary is slashed off by 25%. Even before the slash off, our family's struggling to make ends meet.
I lift up to you Lord my ###'s stage 3 cancer & my contact dermatitis healing. I ask that I'll pass my driver's practical exams this May. I'm in my ###'s & I don't like to disrupt my husband's work for my kids' school requirements.
Thank you Lord for listening and for you praying this intention.
I lift up to you Lord my ###'s stage 3 cancer & my contact dermatitis healing. I ask that I'll pass my driver's practical exams this May. I'm in my ###'s & I don't like to disrupt my husband's work for my kids' school requirements.
Thank you Lord for listening and for you praying this intention.
