O Lord where are you? I am ###.

Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

I am praying for this request now In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

(Thank you ###...you are missed! This prayer applies here and is a blessing so I will post it...knowing His word never returns void).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me," (Isaiah 6:8). Yes O Lord, I will go to where You have shown me to go. To return to my hometown where I grew up. To bring the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
191
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over good and acceptable behavior. O LORD GOD that you hear my prayer, take ear to my fasting, my attitude, my behavior, my ways, and ways of following, serving, worship, praising, obedience, sacrifice. I pray against principalities and powers of...
Replies
7
Views
128
O God the father, please forgive me of all my atrocities and transgressions in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I know I'm not worthy to call thy holy name. I have been a sinful ma and I deeply regret. Please forgive me and fight for me. Protect me O Lord from my accusers. Protect from every...
Replies
7
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,941
Messages
16,793,885
Members
649,521
Latest member
Loreumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom