O Lord, Please help me feel better. I feel like ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ann92

Prayer Warrior
O Lord,

Please help me feel better. I feel like I am about to have another relapse of Multiple Sclerosis. I have been symptom free for a few months and just started University again.

I am in pain 24/7. I have a constant worry and anxiety.

Help me to relief from my killing pain and pray for me.

I love you, please hear my prayer.
 
Lord God we curse this sickness from attacking ###'s body in the name of Jesus and we ask that You will do a miracle of healing for them, Father, we ask that You would fill them with Your perfect peace as they call upon Your name. Thank You for always meeting our needs, we give You praise and glory, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for allowing me to see another day. I love you. Jesus my body is hurting from this car accident and hard mattress. Please allow me to feel better and my back to stop hurting. I pray that I will get interviews instead of rejection letters. I have applied to over 100 jobs and all I...
Replies
11
Views
214
I feel like I'm lacking motivation. The time flies by quickly, and I know I have to study and exercise, it just feels like I don't have to. My medication treats obsessive compulsive disorder, and I guess I don't feel the compulsion to make the most of my time. Jesus Christ, please heal me of...
Replies
12
Views
343
Jesus please help me feel better. I cannot handle this heat. Please also let me be able to get a hold of my mother-in-law and let my son cooperate and get ready for bed. These late nights are too much for me. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,313
Members
650,632
Latest member
Jmaruithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom