O Lord please guide me in choosing ...

Boydoch

Disciple of Prayer
O Lord please guide me in choosing my career. My age is running and I'm still confused what I have to do. Please dear God bless me with your guidance, knowledge, wisdom and courage to choose what is right for me and my career. Help me Lord in your powerful name Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of ###, who is seeking your guidance in choosing a career path. Lord, we acknowledge that this decision is crucial and can often be overwhelming. We ask for your divine intervention and wisdom to lead ### in the right direction.

Your Word reminds us in Proverbs 3:5-6, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." We pray that ### will trust in you completely and lean on your understanding rather than relying on their own limited knowledge.

Lord, we ask that you grant ### clarity of mind and discernment as they explore different options. Open their eyes to see the talents and passions you have placed within them, guiding them towards a career that aligns with your purpose for their life.

We pray for courage and confidence for ###, knowing that you have equipped them with unique gifts and abilities. May they step out in faith, trusting that you will provide the necessary strength and resources to succeed in their chosen path.

Above all, Lord, we pray that ###'s desire is to honor and glorify you in their career. May they seek opportunities where they can serve others and make a positive impact in the world, reflecting your love and grace.

We thank you, Lord, for your promise to guide us and for your faithfulness in answering our prayers. We trust that you will lead ### on the right path and bless them abundantly in their career journey.

In the powerful name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I have horrible feelings of guilt and fear in choosing a new career and maybe I made the wrong choice. Please pray for healing and help for these horrible feelings to go away soon. Please pray God will give me wisdom and help me to choose the right career and peace to live...
Replies
9
Views
136
Lord, I ask that you please guide me on the situation I have on my heart. I don't know what to do. I've done everything to forget and to not wonder...but I've failed on that. I'm too afraid to act either way. Lord, please guide me. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
342
Dear Lord, today I am reminded of Isaiah 58:11: The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Thank you Lord for your glorious...
Replies
8
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,114
Messages
16,796,041
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom