O lord open my journey to wealth ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Seigneur, ouvre mes yeux. Que mon esprit et mon cœur soient renouvelés pour me transformer. Que ma foi soit pleinement renouvelée, que je me repente sincèrement et que ma vie soit enfin transformée.
Replies
5
Views
257
Hello. I’m at a crossroads in my journey. All my efforts have led to exhaustion and disillusionment. My body is tired. Bones ache due to stress. My blood count drops. At this point I’m unsure about the future. I honestly can’t trust anyone due to past trauma. I’m not a recluse but I just am...
Replies
9
Views
279
Dear Lord, I am praying ahead for August 8 — my first year in blogging. Lord, I lift up to You my desire for breakthroughs. I pray that this journey grows even more, so that one day I can bring my husband and my daughter to the places I dream of visiting with them — whether Korea, Japan...
Replies
7
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,430
Messages
16,799,740
Members
649,940
Latest member
Fldoroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom